Increased COVID-19 spread leads to new restrictions in Lincoln
LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) – Lincoln’s mayor and local health director said the COVID-19 situation is critical and “they can’t wait any longer” to do more. They announced additions to the Directed Health Measure for Lincoln and Lancaster County.
The new restrictions go into effect Wednesday at 12:01 a.m. until Dec. 18:
- Bars/Restaurants: Stop alcohol sales by 8:45 p.m., close dining by 9 p.m. (may continue carryout)
- Bars that don’t serve food must move to alcohol delivery/carryout only
- No Indoor K-12 contact team sports until Dec. 7.
- Gyms limited to 10 people or 25% (whichever is greater) excluding employees
- Indoor gatherings limited to 10 people excluding employees
- Outdoor gatherings limited to 25 people
- Exceptions: school, grocery stores, retail stores, offices, factories
- Large events…