Apple reports flat revenue and does not offer guidance because of coronavirus uncertainty
Apple shares were down more than 2% during extended trading on Thursday after the company reported a slight increase in second-quarter revenue to $58.3 billion, during a period in which supply and demand for Apple’s products was negatively affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here’s how Apple did:
- EPS: $2.55 per share, adjusted
- Revenue: $58.3 billion
- iPhone revenue: $28.96 billion
- Services revenue: $13.34 billion
- Mac revenue: $5.35 billion
- iPad revenue: $4.36 billion
- Wearables, Home, and Accessories revenue: $10.01 billion
- Gross margin: 38.4%
“Amid the most challenging global environment in which we’ve ever operated our business we’re proud to say that Apple grew during the quarter,” Apple CEO Tim Cook said during a call with analysts.
Analysts surveyed by Refinitiv had expected $2.26 in…