Two Connecticut restaurant workers were found dead in the pantry
Two Connecticut restaurant workers were found dead in the building’s utility closet, according to a report.
A third worker was hospitalized around noon on Monday after all three suffered apparent overdoses in the police station’s New Haven building said WTNH.
Two of them, in their 50s, were pronounced dead on the scene.
A third man in distress outside the storage room was taken to the hospital.
The owner of Jack’s – a restaurant in the building – confirmed to the news agency that one of the men who died was employed in the restaurant while the other was a former worker.
The man at the hospital is also a current employee of Jack, the report said.
The owner said he believed the trio broke into the room while the restaurant was closed.
Police have no idea …