BASE: Justice Minister Ronald Lamola’s law firm failed three times in the National Lottery corruption investigation
Spread the love
The reports submitted by Ndobela Lamola Inc are full of forged documents.
First published by Ground
- Three forensic reports on the funding of the National Lottery Commission have found no evidence of corruption.
- The seven-month investigation cleared Phillemon Letwaba, who was charged with nepotism in connection with dubious Lottery grants, of any wrongdoing.
- But the reports, from attorneys Ndobela Lamola Inc, are riddled with forged documents.
- The financial statements attached to the reports do not make sense.
- A key witness was not interviewed.
- Ronald Lamola, now Minister of Justice, was a director of Ndobela Lamola Inc when two of the reports were filed.
- While Ndobela Lamola Inc declines to say how much they were paid for the three failed reports, …