This Dollard couple learned the hard way putting out candles with water can be dangerous

This Dollard couple learned the hard way putting out candles with water can be dangerous
Spread the love

MONTREAL —
Most people are taught not to play with fire at a young age but a Dollard-des-Ormeaux couple found out that candles can be dangerous even when used properly.

Hilary Cohen had little a candle in her bedroom on Saturday night, but “The whole thing blew up… I didn’t know what to do,” she said.

Both the candle and its glass container began burning uncontrollably. Cohen began screaming for her partner, Dan Cholewa, to bring some water.

“I came running up with a pitcher of water. I saw the flames rushing up from the glass, they were three or four inches above the glass of the container,” said Cholewa.

But the water turned out to be a bad idea.

“When I put the water over the glass container, I saw a huge fireball. Once we saw that explosion, I…



Original Article and Author

Please follow and like us:
editor

editor

Live Updates COVID-19 CASES
RSS
Follow by Email