Berejiklian tells wedding guests to put on their dancing shoes
The restrictions eased from Friday, 12.01am include:
- Fifty visitors being allowed in the home.
- Thirty people to dance at weddings, with guests allowed to rotate on and off the dance floor.
- Fifty people at gym classes subject to the 4-square-metre rule.
- Thirty people (up from five) to sing indoors subject to social distancing requirements.
- Congregants at places of worship can sing if wearing face masks subject to the 4-square-metre rule.
- Cinemas reverting back to 100 per cent capacity.
If there are zero locally acquired cases recorded over the next two weeks, drinking while standing will be allowed at indoor venues from Wednesday, March 17.
NSW recorded its 38th consecutive day without a locally acquired case on Wednesday, which is the longest stretch of zero community transmissions in the…